Poly Ferric Sulfate
Poly ferric sulfate (PFS) is yellow or faint yellow powder that is easily soluble in water. Its liquid form is reddish brown. PFS has excellent effect as a water purification agent. It is safe and non-toxic, and does not contain aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions or other harmful substances. There is also no iron-ion transfer to the water. PFS works well in turbidity clarification, decolorization, oil removal, deodorization, algae and phosphorus removal, removal of COD, BOD and heavy metal ions in water.
The product is widely used in the purification and treatment for drinking water, industrial wastewater such as textile wastewater, ink printing wastewater, as well as municipal sewage. It could also work as fuel, catalyst, and mordant in foundry, paper making, tannery and many other industries.
Packaging: packaged in woven bags, lined with non-toxic polythene bags. The net weight is 25kg per bag
Compared with other inorganic flocculants:
– PFS is new, high quality and high efficiency iron salts inorganic polymer flocculant with excellent coagulation performance: fast sedimentation and firm flocs.
– It is safe and non-toxic, and does not contain aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions or other harmful substances. There is also no iron-ion transfer to the water.
– It works well in solids removal, decolorization, oil removal, deodorization, algae and phosphorus removal, removal of COD, BOD and heavy metal ions in water.
– It could adapt to water PH value 4-11 (performs better in PH 6-9). There is barely no effect in PH value and total alkalinity of raw water after purification, and no corrosion to equipment.
– It has significant performance in treatment of raw waters featured with less turbidity, algae-containing or low-temperature. The purification effect of high turbidity raw water is more evident.
– Convenient transportation, less dosage, low cost, saving processing costs by 20%-50%.
Specifications (Follow National Standards GB14591-2006)
For Potable Water
For Industrial Wastewater
Fe 3+ % ≥
Reductive substances (Fe2)% ≤
9.0 - 16.0
9.0 - 16.0
Insoluble matters % ≤
PH Value (1% aqueous solution)
2.0 ~ 3.0
2.0 ~ 3.0
As % ≤
Hg % ≤
Pd % ≤
Cr6+ % ≤
Cd % ≤